DE’LONGHI FATHER’S DAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the
Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is De’Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time August 1, 2015 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard
Time on September 14, 2015 (Promotion Period). Purchases made outside these Promotional Period dates will be declared as void.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including
suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or
6. The promotion comprises of: a. Bonus Offer (Bonus Offer)
7. Participating Product(s) refers to De’Longhi Coffee Machines. Applicable models include ECI341CP, ECI341BK, ECI341BZ, ECI341W, ECZ351W, ECZ351BG,
ECZ351BK, ECZ351GY, EC680M, EC680R, EC680BK, EC860M, ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W, ETAM29660SB, ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W, ECAM22110SB, ESAM6900, EABI6600,
(Participating Products). The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
8. Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following: a. only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase; and b. each claim/entry
must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
9. Offer valid on retail purchases only, a “Participating Retailer” refers to any retailer that operates from shop fronts in Australia (including both the
shop front and any online store operated by such retailers). A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores without
shop fronts. Purchases must be made between August 1, 2015 and September 14, 2015 inclusive.
11. Bonus Offer a. Participating Product(s) are the following models and their corresponding Bonus Offers: i. The Bonus Breakfast Pack valued at $29 RRP
(including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase of a De’Longhi Distinta ECI341CP, ECI341BK, ECI341BZ, ECI341W Pump Machine, De’Longhi Scultura
ECZ351W, ECZ351BG, ECZ351BK, ECZ351GY Pump Machine. ii. The Bonus Café Pack valued at $79 RRP (including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase of a
De’Longhi Dedica EC680M, EC680R, EC680BK pump machine, EC860M pump machine. iii. The Bonus Cappuccino Pack valued at $189 (including GST) is redeemable on
the retail purchase a De’Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W, ETAM29660SB, ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W, ECAM22110SB. iv. The Bonus Chocolate Pack valued at $399 (including GST) is redeemable on
the retail purchase a De’Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine ESAM6900 or De’Longhi In-Built Coffee Machine EABI6600. b. Every valid claim received will
be awarded the bonus offer corresponding to the
De’Longhi Food Preparation appliance purchased. c. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other consumer offer. d. The Eligible Entrant must
visit www.promotions.delonghi.com.au and fill in all the required details complying with the required purchase provisions to qualify and receive a Bonus
Offer. The Eligible Entrant must provide their full name, contact number and email address, postal address, age group, income, De’Longhi products owned,
how the Entrant heard about the offer and product purchase details including the model number, purchase date, and purchase store and location. e. Upon
validation of the claim the Bonus Offer will be mailed to the Eligible Entrant to the postal address stated on the online redemption form. The Eligible
Entrant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address for prize fulfilment. The Promoter will not
be responsible for fulfilment or any costs associated in locating the Bonus Offer due to incorrect information provided by the Eligible Entrant. f.
Delivery of the Bonus Offer will be to one (1) Australian address only. No re-direction of the Bonus will be accepted. Allow up to 14 weeks from the
closing date of the promotion for processing and delivery. g. The Bonus Offer is not redeemable in store and is only applicable once purchased goods are
paid for in full. If a product is returned or refunded, the claim will be null and void. Any Bonus Offers redeemed will need to be returned to the
Promoter. Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with returning the redeemed offer are the sole responsibility of the claimant. h. The Eligible
Entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the Bonus. i.
All valid claims must be received and finalised by September 28, 2015 (including provision of proof of purchase).
12. Entrants must contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 979 913 for all inquiries.
13. The Eligible Entrant shall accept the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a
Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Bonus Offer or Prize. All values are in Australian Dollars. The Recommended Retail Price
(RRP) includes GST and is suggested only; there is no obligation to comply.
14. The Bonus Offer is not transferable or exchangeable. All other costs associated with the Bonus Offer is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the claimant provides proof of his / her identity, residency and / or age prior to awarding the Bonus
Offer. Proof of identification, residency and /or age considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the
claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the claimant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Bonus Offer that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the
17. Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with this offer including accessing the De’Longhi website, telephone enquiries in relation to the offer
are the sole responsibility of the claimant
18. Entries must be complete, decipherable and legible. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claimants
(including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these
Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as
provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion
including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to interference; d. any way out of the Promotion, any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; e. any variation in
gift value to that stated in these Terms; f. any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or g. use of the Bonus offer.
20. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the Bonus Offer, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Bonus Offer of similar
21. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. In the event that the Bonus is damaged, the
Eligible Entrant must contact email@example.com or 1300 979 913 to arrange a replacement.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties,
including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this information.
By entering, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, using the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should
direct any request to access, update or correct information by contacting the Promoter on 1300 979 913 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
available at www.delonghi.com/en-au/legal/privacy-policy-au.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a
participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the
internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or
for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law.