DELONGHI FATHERS DAY PROMOTION 2015 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms).
These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The promoter is De'Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade,
Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time August 1, 2015 and will close on 11:59pm
Australian Eastern Standard Time on September 14, 2015 (Promotion Period). Purchases made outside these Promotional Period dates will be declared as void.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
5. Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion
(including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you
are eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. The promotion comprises of:
- a. Bonus Offer (Bonus Offer)
7. Participating Product(s) refers to De'Longhi Coffee Machines. Applicable models include ECI341CP, ECI341BK, ECI341BZ, ECI341W,
ECZ351W, ECZ351BG, ECZ351BK, ECZ351GY, EC680M, EC680R, EC680BK, EC860M, ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W, ETAM29660SB, ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W,
ECAM22110SB, ESAM6900, EABI6600, (Participating Products). The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
8. Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- a. only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase; and
- each claim/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements.
The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Offer valid on retail purchases only, a "Participating Retailer" refers to any retailer that operates from shop fronts in
Australia (including both the shop front and any online store operated by such retailers). A Participating Retailer does not
include a retailer who only operates online stores without shop fronts. Purchases must be made between August 1, 2015 and September 14, 2015 inclusive.
10. Offer not valid on commercial sales, second-hand purchases and trade seconds products.
11. Bonus Offer
- a. Participating Product(s) are the following models and their corresponding Bonus Offers:
- i. The Bonus Breakfast Pack valued at $29 RRP (including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase of a
De'Longhi Distinta ECI341CP, ECI341BK, ECI341BZ, ECI341W Pump Machine, De'Longhi Scultura ECZ351W, ECZ351BG, ECZ351BK, ECZ351GY Pump Machine.
- ii. The Bonus Cafe Pack valued at $79 RRP (including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase of a
De'Longhi Dedica EC680M, EC680R, EC680BK pump machine, EC860M pump machine.
- iii. The Bonus Cappuccino Pack valued at $189 (including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase a
De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine ETAM36365M, ECAM45760B/W, ETAM29660SB, ECAM23460S, ECAM23210W, ECAM22110SB.
- iv. The Bonus Chocolate Pack valued at $399 (including GST) is redeemable on the retail purchase a
De'Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine ESAM6900 or De'Longhi In-Built Coffee Machine EABI6600.
- b. Every valid claim received will be awarded the bonus offer corresponding to the De'Longhi fully automatic appliance purchased.
- c. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other consumer offer.
- d. The Eligible Entrant must visit http://www.delonghi.com/en-au/customer-support/promotions
and fill in all the required details complying with the required purchase provisions to qualify and receive a Bonus Offer. The Eligible
Entrant must provide their full name, contact number and email address, postal address, age group, income, De'Longhi products owned,
how the Entrant heard about the offer and product purchase details including the model number, purchase date, and purchase store and location.
- e. Upon validation of the claim the Bonus Offer will be mailed to the Eligible Entrant to the postal address stated on the online redemption form.
The Eligible Entrant is responsible for clearly providing their full and accurate name, contact details and postal address for prize fulfilment.
The Promoter will not be responsible for fulfilment or any costs associated in locating the Bonus Offer due to incorrect information provided by the Eligible Entrant.
- f. Delivery of the Bonus Offer will be to one (1) Australian address only. No re-direction of the Bonus will be accepted.
Allow up to 14 weeks from the closing date of the promotion for processing and delivery.
- g. The Bonus Offer is not redeemable in store and is only applicable once purchased goods are paid for in full. If a product is returned or refunded, the claim will be null
and void. Any Bonus Offers redeemed will need to be returned to the Promoter. Any costs incurred by the claimant associated
with returning the redeemed offer are the sole responsibility of the claimant.
- h. The Eligible Entrant is responsible for providing full and accurate details and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the Bonus.
- i. All valid claims must be received and finalised by September 28, 2015 (including provision of proof of purchase).
12. Entrants must contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 979 913 for all inquiries.
13. The Eligible Entrant shall accept the prize 'as is' and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities
that may arise from winning the Bonus Offer or Prize. All values are in Australian Dollars. The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) includes GST and is suggested only; there is no obligation to comply.
14. The Bonus Offer is not transferable or exchangeable. All other costs associated with the Bonus Offer is the responsibility of the Eligible Entrant.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the claimant provides proof of his / her identity, residency and / or age prior to awarding
the Bonus Offer. Proof of identification, residency and /or age considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
In the event that the claimant cannot provide suitable proof, the claimant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Bonus Offer that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Eligible Entrant.
17. Any costs incurred by the claimant associated with this offer including accessing the De'Longhi website, telephone enquiries
in relation to the offer are the sole responsibility of the claimant
18. Entries must be complete, decipherable and legible. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of entries
and claimants (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees
as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence),
for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- c. any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to interference;
- d. any way out of the Promotion, any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- e. any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms;
- f. any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or
- g. use of the Bonus offer.
20. In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the Bonus Offer, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Bonus Offer of similar monetary value.
21. The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. In the event that the Bonus is damaged, the Eligible Entrant must contact email@example.com or 1300 979 913 to arrange a replacement.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to
third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, Prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter, for an indefinite period,
unless otherwise advised, using the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic
messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information by contacting the
Promoter on 1800 126 659 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal information collected in connection with this Promotion will be used,
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or
damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of
entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with
the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is
suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.