Harvey Norman Coffee Weekend - ESAM04110B
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms).
These terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is De’Longhi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 104 012 857) of Nexus Industry Park, Building 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia (Promoter).
- A Participant is any person who applies for a Reward through the Promotional Website, or who has accessed or entered details into the Promotional Website for the purposes of viewing available Rewards or applying for a Reward.
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time 28/04/2017 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 30/04/2017 (Promotion Period) or while stocks last.
- All valid claims must be received and finalised by 29/05/17 (including provision of proof of purchase)
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Reward), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- Rewards offer for promotional period: the participating products and the corresponding Cash Back amount is $50 Cash Back for the purchase of a De'Longhi ESAM04110B fully automatic coffee machine from Harvey Norman only.
- Where a Participant purchased a De'Longhi ESAM04110B fully automatic coffee machine, in order to apply for a Reward: (a) that product must have been purchased from Harvey Norman; (b) the product must have been paid for in full by the Participant within the promotional period in which the Participant is applying for a reward (c) the Participant may only make one Reward application in respect of that product; and (d) the Participant must immediately return any Reward they receive in connection with that product to the Promoter if they return the product for a refund or credit. Participants will be required to provide the details of their nominated bank account, including BSB, Account Number and Account Name in the online registration process in order to receive a reward payment (EFT). It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct details for their nominated bank account if choosing payment by EFT. The Promoter is not responsible for the supply of incorrect information and will not be liable for the transaction fees incurred to recall funds from an incorrect account. Returned funds will be subject to a $7.95 bank and re-processing fee. This fee will be passed onto the claimant and will be deducted from the claimants cash back payment thereafter. Additionally, the Promoter is not responsible for any person or store which misrepresents itself as an Authorised Reseller or incorrectly claims that Rewards are available in respect of a product where no such Rewards are available. Any purchase from a person incorrectly or fraudulently claiming to be an Authorised Reseller will not qualify a Participant to apply for a Reward. Additionally, any corporate order made through the Promoter or other channels will not qualify a Participant to apply for a Reward. A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores without bricks and mortar. However, purchases made through www.delonghi.com.au online store (excluding seconds products) are valid and will be accepted. Purchases must be made within the promotional period.
- In addition to the CashBack Reward the Participant may enter the Mothers Day Major Prize Reward. To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must, at the time of applying for Cash Back Reward during the Promotional Period on the Promotion Website, answer in 100 characters or less 'What makes your mum unique?'. Judging of all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will take place at the De'Longhi Head Office (Judging) and will be decided by 5:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on 12/06/17 (Judging Date). All Eligible Entries will be assessed in the Judging process. Judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter. The judges' decisions in relation to any aspect of this Promotion is final and binding on each person who enters this Promotion. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determinig the Winner. The Eligible Entrant with the most creative answer to the entry question, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion, will win the Major Price (Winner). The Major Prize is for ten (10) Winners with ten (10) Major Prizes to be won, with each Major Prize valued at $500 (inc GST). The Winner selects from either RedBalloon, Flight Centre, Good Food or Westfield Gift Cards to receive a credit of $500 to spend. Only one (1) supplier can be selected and the $500 spent on the chosen supplier. Specific terms and conditions for suppliers are: (a) Westfield terms and conditions apply. Some retailers may choose not to accept Westfield Gift Cards. Issued by Westfield Gift Cards Pty Ltd ACN 113171663; (b) Flight Centre terms and conditions apply; (c) Good Food Gift Card terms and conditions apply; (d) RedBalloon terms and conditions apply. The Major Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable. The total prize pool is $5000 (including GST).
- Offer not valid on commercial sales, second-hand purchases, clearance lines and trade seconds products, or on purchases made form a mass merchant retailer.
- Multiple claims/entries are permitted, subject to the following: a. only one (1) claim/entry permitted per specified purchase. b. each claim/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim/entry requirements. c. limit of one (1) Reward awarded per eligible claim/entry. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants who are eligible to apply for a Reward will only receive that Reward if they fulfil each of the Reward Criteria for that Reward, including by applying for that Reward within the time period required by the Promotional Website and in the manner required by the Promotional Website and these terms and conditions. Any application for a Reward that fails to meet these requirements will be deemed invalid. Applications will also be deemed invalid if they are incomplete, incorrect or incomprehensible, or if they are stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter may decline any invalid application, although it reserves the right (in its discretion) to contact (or attempt to contact) the relevant Participant to attempt to resolve any issues with an invalid application that are capable of resolution. If, following contact with the relevant Participant, such issues are resolved by the relevant Participant to the satisfaction of the Promoter, the Promoter may accept the updated application as a valid application.
- Where a Participant's application for a Reward is successful, the Promoter will provide that Reward to the appropriate account nominated for the receipt of that Reward in that application (as applicable). The Reward will be dispatched up to 12 weeks from the date of validation.
- Reward applications will be deemed to have been made at the time of their receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Participants may only apply for Rewards in their own name and using their own personal details, and may only provide their own address and account details in their application for the receipt of a Reward. Additionally, a person must not apply for a Reward to which another person is entitled, whether on their behalf or otherwise. The Promoter takes the issue of fraud very seriously, and reserves the right to deem invalid and report to the police and/or other appropriate authorities any applications for Rewards which it suspects to be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. The use of automatic software or similar devices to apply for Rewards or enter details into the Promotional Website is prohibited.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of applications and Participants (including a Participant's identity, age, place of residence, address or account details (as applicable) for the receipt of the Rewards and, where applicable, proof of purchase). Proof of identity, age, residency, address or account details and purchase considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver the Reward(s) to successful Participant(s). Any part of any Reward that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a Reward are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- The Promoter may change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion, by posting the revised terms and conditions (or a link to them) on the Promotional Website. Participants should regularly check the Promotional Website for any updates. By applying for a Reward or entering details into the Promotional Website, Participants are deemed to have accepted the version of these terms and conditions that applies at that time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Copyright © De’Longhi Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. 225209598.02 The Promoter is De’Longhi Australia Pty. Ltd. Unit 3A, 43 Lyn Parade, Prestons NSW 2170. ABN 49 104 012 857.